Industrial Refrigeration are pioneers in promoting IQF Fluid Bed Freezer systems to food industries.
Fruits and vegetables are usually presented to the consumer in an IQF form (Individually Quick Frozen) i.e. they are free flowing from the bag so exact amounts can be used as required. In the unfrozen state they are also of a delicate nature requiring gentle handling to minimize damage and preserve their natural appearance. These specific demands led to the development of air blast freezers employing the fluidization principle.
Fluidization is a method whereby solid particles float in an upward directed flow of air. If the air is at sub zero temperatures, say minus 350C, you have a combined method of gentle conversation and fast freezing. These freezers are generally supplied with stainless steel wire mesh belts to assist the movement of larger products through the freezer, but fluidization is still achieved. Two belts are employed, the first to freeze the outer crust of the product (case harden as it is often called), the second to complete the freeze process. The belts are of variable speed such that the bed depth and retention times of the product in the tunnel can be altered.
- Stainless steel product belting.
- High efficiency aluminum coils or MS Hot dip galvanized coils.
- High efficiency airfoil fans.
- Factory assembled modules. No site assembly of components.
- Aluminum and stainless steel constructed.
- Easy access to sanitation and maintenance.
- Safe, trouble-free operation.
- VEGETABLE INDUSTRY : peas, green beans, cut corn, mushrooms, vegetables, French fries, cob corn, diced carrots, diced onion, cut cauliflower, cut broccoli, cut asparagus, Brussels sprouts.
- FRUITS INDUSTRY : blueberries, cranberries, strawberries, cherries, gooseberries, raspberries, diced pineapples, sliced apple.
- SEA FOOD INDUSTRY : cooked shrimp, skin on shrimp, scallops.
|Ref. Cap. |
|T. Motor |
|T. Time |
|SNNF-150||150||30||12||15-60||+15||-18||-35||R717/R22||6.8X 2.7 X 2.7|
|SNNF-250||200||48||15||6 X 2.7 X 2.7|
|SNNF-500||500||85||20||12 X 2.7 X 2.7|
|SNNF-750||750||130||30||17 X 2.7 X 2.7|
|SNNF-1000||1000||175||40||22 X 2.7 X 2.7|
|SNNF-1500||1500||220||-||22 X 3.7 X 2.7|
|SNNF-2000||2000||340||-||21 X -1.7X 2.7|