- Designing, installing and maintaining refrigeration systems for commercial/industrial/manufacturing enterprises.
- Travel might be required depending on client location.
- Must be able to work in a team and co-ordinate with Sales & Marketing on new business opportunities, new product development, etc.
- You should also be able to vet equipment manufacturers and co-ordinate with multiple vendors to draw up refrigeration solutions for the client.
- Post-sales maintenance, support and optimization skills are a must.
- Designing, drawing, fabricating refrigeration solutions
- Gathering, analyzing and optimizing customer requirements
- Coordinating with sales and marketing to prepare quotes
- Running timely Quality Check procedures
- Diagnosing faults & issues
Sought after qualities
- Experience with Ammonia based refrigeration systems like Plate Freezers, Chillers, Cold Rooms, Flake Ice Machines, Etc.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering a MUST
- The ability to follow technical drawings, building plans and other instructions
- A careful and methodical approach to work
- The ability to make accurate measurements
- A willingness to work in confined spaces
- A presentable and pleasant manner
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good team working skills and the ability to work on your own initiative
- A willingness to adapt to change
- Good problem-solving skills.